Today we’ve got even more CES stories, Samsung tries to crash CES with its announcement of the 2019 Galaxy Unpacked event for the S10, and Ring has some privacy problems.
9to5Google Daily is available on Google Play, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
Deal: Get Pixelbook at 25% off: $750!
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Samsung to announce Galaxy S10 at February 20 Galaxy Unpacked event
- Samsung’s foldable Galaxy phone may be on display at February 20 Unpacked event
- Nest competitor Ring reportedly gave employees full access to customers’ live camera feeds
- Hands-on: Ticwatch E2 and S2 will have handy new tricks w/ workout tracking, custom gestures, fall detection, more [Video]
- Hands-on: Focals by North are AR glasses having their Pebble moment
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Google Play, Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Pocket Casts to help more people discover the show!