This week we talk about our thoughts on this past year in Google, our expectations for CES 2019, and a supposed Pixel 3 Lite that’s coming to the United States?
Alphabet Scoop is available on Google Play, Google Podcasts, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, and through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
Deal: Get Pixelbook at 25% off: $750!
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Friday and published on Saturday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- TiVo may debut an Android TV device soon, potentially arriving at CES 2019 next month
- [Update: Likely not] LG reportedly bringing a foldable smartphone to CES 2019
- LG unveils new high-end soundbars with Google Assistant baked in, showcased at CES 2019
- Samsung may deliver Google Assistant on its 2019 Smart TVs
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL ‘Lite’ reportedly launching this spring in the U.S.
- Made by Google profit estimated at $3B for 2018 as Pixel, Home hardware gains ‘traction’
- Google Pixel 3 gets score of 101 on DxOMark, ties with iPhone XR as highest rated single lens phone
- Google to move its Messages web app from Android.com to Google.com
- Best Android smartphone of 2018: What would you pick? [Poll]
- Official Android Pie update now rolling out to Galaxy S9 family in some regions
- FCC approves Project Soli, allowing Google to continue with radar-based input method
- AT&T replacing LTE indicator on Android phones in early 2019 to ‘5G E’
- Everything we knew about Fuchsia’s UI, Armadillo, is gone
- Google Duo hits 1 billion downloads on the Play Store
- Chrome for Android to get a healthy dose of Google Sans
- Google reportedly halts Dragonfly development on censored search after privacy team complaints
- Fuchsia Friday: A first look at the Fuchsia SDK, which you can download here
- Comment: At $360, today’s Google Pixel 2 deal makes it the best Android phone to buy
- Some Google Pixel 3 shipments from recent promos have apparently been delayed w/ no ETA
- Google Cloud won’t sell facial recognition tech yet, ‘working through’ policy questions
- Google will invest $1 billion in a massive Hudson Square New York City campus
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also soon rate us in Google Play, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Pocket Casts to help more people discover the show!