The Netflix US account posed a bad question to its followers on Twitter. Instagram's bold answer to the question, after a while under the marks of the wind was blowing. Well-known brands from many different sectors, ranging from Animal Planet to Paramount Network, Groupon to CNET, Yelp and even IMDB, were involved in this interaction.
What can you say during sex but also when you manage a Twitter account?
– Netflix US (netflix) December 5, 2019
Everything is available to Netflix US account subscribers; "What do you say both during sex and when you manage a brand's Twitter account?" he asked. Instagram, who responded quickly to the question, answered the question with the phrase "Double Tap", reminding users to double-tap the platform.
– Instagram (Instagram) December 6, 2019
post notifications: ON
– Netflix US (netflix) December 6, 2019
Netflix then stated that the answer to this question was Twitter's ability to enable notifications: "post notifications: ON". After Netflix and Instagram shared, the brands responded to the mailing and started playing sexually relevant word games on their names, their services or the areas in which they work.
send me a * good * snake photo
– Animal Planet (AnimalPlanet) December 5, 2019
I'm not sure we want to touch that.
– Paramount network (paramountnet) December 5, 2019
Please share your experience with the community.
– Yelp (@Yelp) December 5, 2019
What is the probability that you recommend us to a friend?
– Groupon (@Groupon) December 5, 2019
Please respect my privacy right now.
– CNET (@CNET) December 5, 2019
The Mandalorian continues to dominate
– IMDb (@IMDb) December 5, 2019
now 33% bigger
– AXIS (@AXE) December 5, 2019
Slow down, you want it to last.
– ABSOLUT VODKA (ABSOLUTvodka_US) December 5, 2019
Netflix has made its subscribers laugh with malicious responses to each brand. Netflix's competitors such as Hulu, Prime Video and YouTube TV have also been included in this extraordinary Tweet series. Similarly, it is interesting to note that more serious brands such as Casper, TED Talks and Hampton by Hilton contribute to this humorous tweet.
We are aligned.
– Prime Video (@PrimeVideo) December 5, 2019
I can not believe it's happening live.
– YouTube TV (@YouTubeTV) December 5, 2019
Netflix and Chill?
– hulu (hulu) December 5, 2019
you may want to lie down for that
– Casper (@Casper) December 5, 2019
Thanks for my TED Talk
– TED Talks (@TEDTalks) December 6, 2019
Consumer-driven brands such as Arby's, Snickers, Ben & Jerrys, Wendys are not only involved in the fury of interaction. In addition, television series such as Family Guy, The Good Place and games such as The Sims and Doom also benefit from the interaction.
Do you want more meat?
– Arby's (@Arbys) December 5, 2019
– SNICKERS® (@SNICKERS) December 6, 2019
Do you want to take a lick?
– Ben & Jerry's (benandjerrys) December 5, 2019
Wow. 4 for 4.
– Wendy's (Wendys) December 6, 2019
Although it's unclear to what extent the interactive content of Netflix is fiction, it is possible to say that much of the interest of different sectors and competitors is organic. One of the reasons Netflix turned to sex jokes on social networks is to present the new season of the next sex education series.